Wednesday, January 30, 2008

LORETTA'S FEBRUARY CHARTS 2008





1. The kills- Cheap & Cheerful

2. Correcto- Do it better

3. Operahouse- Born a boy

4. Cut Copy- Lights & Music

5. Black Kids- I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You

6. Scanners- lowlife

7. Blood red shoes- You bring me down

8. The Whitest boy Alive- Golden Cage

9. MGMT- Electric feel

10. Joe Jim and the Jing Jang Jong- Lucio stars Fires

11. Friendly Fires- Paris

12. Nada Surf- I like What you said

13. Why?- Close to me (The Cure cover)

14. Glasvegas- It's my own cheating hearts that makes me cry

15. The Pistolas - Hey Hey Hey

16. Elbow- Grounds for divorce

17. Black Montains- Angel

18. Stars - Midnight Coward

19. Morcheeba - Dive Deep

20. The Coral - Put The Sun Back

21. The Duke Spirit- The Step & the walk
22. Envelopes- party

No comments: