Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild


"Into the Wild" es el debut en solitario Eddie Vedder que ha salido hoy mismo (18-09-07), del lider y cantante de la banda de Seattle Pearl Jam, y es también la banda sonora del la película dirigida Sean Penn con el mismo nombre que estará en pantallas el próximo 21 de septiembre.

Estas son palabras de Eddie:

"I don't hate success, but I never wanted to be the spokesperson for my generation. So I just kind of sat it out for almost seven years and decided to wait it out and see if it would pass. I like music. Finally writing songs and performing is fun again. But I would like it a lot better if I could just do it, then walk away and be anonymous again.I'd like to be proud of my country. There are a lot of great people in this country and I meet people every day that I truly admire. But, on the other hand, there are also so many idiots in this country. We're one of the super powers, but what good does it do? We may have the biggest weapons, but sometimes I think the smallest brains control them".

http://www.myspace.com/grpjev

http://www.intothewild.com/


Este es el track list:

1. Setting Forth
2. No Ceiling
3. Far Behind
4. Rise
5. Long Nights
6. Tuolumne
7. Hard Sun
8. The Wolf
9. End of the Road
10. Society
11. Guaranteed

No comments: